This is a quick and easy way to make a tasty dinner. It is best to prepare all the ingredients before starting this hostel recipe because it moves quick. Enjoy and let us hear your stories about sharing this on the road!
1 package beef ramen noodles
1 pound beef steak, cut into strips (about 1/2 kilo)
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup broccoli
1/4 cup diced green onions
Pot for preparing ramen
Pot for steaming broccoli
1) Clean and Cut broccoli, place in strainer over boiling water. To steam the broccoli. Leave the broccoli over the steam while you prepare the rest of the dish. It will be ready then.
2) In ramen pot fry beef steak strips on medium-high heat till brown on each side. About 1 minute per side. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the beef seasoning packet for extra flavor
3) Increase heat to high, Add ramen noodles, rest of seasoning packet and water.
4) Bring to a boil.
5) Add diced green onions.
6) Cook ramen as presecribed by package, about 2 minutes.
7) Add broccoli and enjoy.
Special Recent Posts
- Chicken with Hollandaise Sauce
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Cuban Black Bean Soup
- Hilary’s Tomato Hotpot
- Lightly Fried Eggplant
- Paella the Ultimate Hostel Dish
- Pancakes! With Fruit…
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Ramen Noodles with Beef and Broccoli
- Spanish Omelet (Tortilla Espanola)
- Tuna Burgers
- Zesty Lemon Pasta
- Black Beans and Rice
- Cheese and Avocado Quesadillas
- Cucumber and Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Grilled Apple and Cheese Sandwich
- Mango Pasta Salad
- Mangcado Salad
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Roesti – Breakfast Swiss Style
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- Tuna Salad – with extras
- Food Market
Here you will find easy to prepare recipes for travelers. We have been backpacking on and off for almost five years gathering recipes in hostel kitchens wherever we go. We've included all of our favorite hostel recipes.
We try to use only a couple ingredients and to keep everything healthy. Vegetables can be few and far between when traveling.
If you have a recipe to add, please do!